You are right, I wrote RequireJS but I was thinking CommonJS, much as is
used currently in DevTools and Jetpack.

According to their documentation, Facebook's Flow analysis already
supports CommonJS modules [1]. Of course, they prefer ES6 modules. It
just remains to be seen whether we can migrate to these.

Cheers,
 David

[1] https://flowtype.org/docs/modules.html#_

On 27/09/16 17:00, David Bruant wrote:
> Le mardi 27 septembre 2016 14:49:36 UTC+2, David Teller a écrit :
>> I have opened bug 1305669 with one possible strategy for migrating
>> towards RequireJS.
>
> RequireJS [1] is a peculiar choice for chrome code especially if your goal is
> static analysis.

[...]