Today we've pushed the change to enable rust language code by default
in Firefox builds. The changes are on the autoland branch right now,
so this will affect your builds from mozilla-central or gecko-dev
starting tomorrow. This brings our default developer build in line
with what we've been doing with official builds. Thanks to everyone
who helped make this happen.

As a reminder, you'll now need `rustc` and `cargo` in the PATH of your
build environment, just like with python and the C/C++ compiler. You
can install rust with `./mach bootstrap`. After that you can stay on
the latest stable release by running `rustup update` every 6 weeks or
so. If you want more control I recommend manually running the
installer and update tool from https://rustup.rs/

More information about using Rust code in Firefox can be found at
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Building_Firefox_with_Rust_code

Cheers,
 -r