On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 10:00 PM, Kan-Ru Chen <kc...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> I think the most important is to identify whether the crash bugs are
> regressions so they can be tracked accordingly.

I would guess that crash bugs filed by project Uptime are going to be (or
at least look like) regressions or they would have been filed​ previously.

I heartily endorse Anthony Hughes' "Bugzilla Socorro Lens" add-on which
embeds a crash-volume chart on every bug with a crash signature. Regression
ranges pop right out. It's so useful we should be hosting it on official
socorro/mozilla infrastructure so we don't melt down Anthony's server.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bugzilla-socorro-lens/reviews/

-
​Dan Veditz