Just a heads-up that I pushed bug 1312319 which adds a new
NS_INLINE_DECL_PURE_VIRTUAL_REFCOUNTING macro to nsISupportsImpl.h.
This macro just defines pure-virtual AddRef/Release functions. It's
intended for use if you're creating a non-nsISupports interface where
you want the implementing classes to be refcounted. There were already
a lot of classes in the tree that were doing this and I updated them
to use the macro. Going forward please use the macro instead of
manually adding AddRef/Release pure-virtual functions to your
interfaces.

Cheers,
kats