Hi everyone,

I did some profiling today to find ways to improve how quickly pages load
in Searchfox. One of the biggest gains I found was to turn off uBlock
Origin. Disabling it shaves about a second off the load time of both
Searchfox and DXR when loading nsGlobalWindow.cpp.

It seems that uBlock looks for all elements that have either an id or class
attribute on them and then does some processing on those nodes. Both
Searchfox and DXR have a *lot* of nodes like that.

To turn off uBlock for a particular site: visit the site, click on the
uBlock icon in the toolbar, and then click on the big "power" button. It
should turn gray.

I don't know if other ad blockers have similar problems. I think AdBlock
Plus works differently, but I haven't tested.

And in case anyone is wondering: Searchfox doesn't include any advertising,
tracking, or analytics scripts. I'm pretty certain that DXR doesn't either.

-Bill