On 02/08/2017 11:28 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On 2/8/17 5:08 AM, Jeremy Chen wrote:
Link to standard: https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/#text-justify-property

How stable is this spec?

Note that even if it's unstable that shouldn't stop us implementing; that
mostly affects shipping.  So as long as we're pretty
sure that the basic set of functionality is stable, even if the actual names of
the values are not, implementing makes sense.

Not especially unstable, but IIRC there's a number of outstanding edits,
which is the main thing holding up the updates to /TR. The spec was
previously in Last Call, so expected changes are mainly bugfixes.

Open issues relevant to text-justify:
  https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/853
  https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/issues-lc-2013#issue-116
  https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/issues-lc-2013#issue-117
    (I vaguely recall this being resolved, but it's clearly not updated)

~fantasai