From: <dbu...@mozilla.com>
Date: 28 April 2017 at 14:19
Subject: Web Compatibility Testing Survey
To: dev-platform@lists.mozilla.org

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
Web Platform Tests Survey

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsbrVikqdnH32Qs-hV
8YWgBi6kb5QRJtYG3KGqHba2eO2Dzw/viewform?c=0&amp;w=1&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Hi All,

The Product Integrity Automation Harnesses team would like your help
prioritizing web compatibility work.

We are trying to understand how people test web-exposed features they are
working on.

Please can you fill in the following survey[1], it shouldn’t take more than
5 minutes. It will help us ensure that we focus on the projects that will
have the greatest impact on gecko development.

Thanks

David

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.