So, if I understand this correctly - We'll first need to land this
component in Firefox, right? And if it proves itself fine, then formalize
it.

> I was thinking of having resolutions for the issues that are currently
> warnings in red and multi-vendor buy-in. (Previously, Tab from Google
> was interested in making SVG parsing non-Draconian, but I have no idea
> how reflective of wider buy-in that remark was.)

You also mentioned warnings in red and multi-vendor buy-in. What does that
entail?

Will lack of support for DTD be a problem? In XML5 it was decided, that
instead of parsing DTD we just store list of named character references
from
https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/syntax.html#named-character-references.
While we could add another list and expand entities.json. It's possible I
need to update spec to reflect that.

PS. I hope I'm not spamming you guys too hard, I'm kind of new to the
mailing list thing.

Daniel Fath,
daniel.fa...@gmail.com