I'm working on a patch which adds a new assertion, and this code is failing
in automation in an intermittent way. The assertion is in C++ code but it's
being called by unknown JS code.

Is there a way to have automation call DumpJSStack() on assertion (before
crashing), or are there other debugging techniques using rr to get a JS
stack from the point of the assertion? Part of the problem with
reproduction is that the assertion only fires at browser shutdown, so
reproducing in a loop involves running an entire startup/shutdown cycle
which is quite slow.

Would it be safe to call DumpJSStack() explicitly from the place where I'm
firing this assertion, or are there potential issues with locking or the JS
engine internals that would make this a bad idea? (And would that output
show up in the automation logs?)

--BDS