On 26.07.2017 23:27, Steve Fink wrote:

Doing this at a time of weak market share is... courageous[2].

Remember when the whole FOSS movement started - the market share
was about zero.

In short: better to have fewer users now with a high quality product

ACK. Leave the toys to others.

But to make the sacrifice worthwhile, that means we have to *be* a high
quality product.

ACK. And to achieve that, there's a lot to clean up.

That's my argument for why the default answer here should be "Heck yeah!
If we can provide something that other browsers don't, DO IT!" I could

For example small footprint and easily managable code.

--mtx