To answer the question not asked ;-)
I think we should strive to have as few people as possible with general access to security bugs. The concerns the folks have when crossing borders is awful. And just from a general risk profile. Saying that as someone that neither has nor wants access to security bugs in general. So, in that sense, I think we should make this a general assumption, that the folks writing patches and doing reviews are not in group of the bug. As to mirroring the information, I think it'd be good if there couldn't be people on phabricator that are not on the bug. That way, the folks on the bug that manage the security risk of it have one way of tracking the visibility of the security issue. I could see how not everybody involved in the bug automatically wants all the bugmail. I personally wouldn't mind if I could opt-in to that, but I'd be annoyed if I had to ask folks to manually add me again, after I asked them to CC me to the bug. More a question if it's technically feasible, could folks ask phabricator for access by following the link, and it would go back and check bugzilla on-demand if it should do that? Depends a bit on the additional private-attachment thing that Nicolas mentioned.
Axel