Btw, there's now a non-interactive mode landed with -q/--query. E.g to run
all browser-chrome:
./mach try fuzzy -q "'browser-chrome"

(You may want to first enter interactive mode to make sure your query will
actually select what you want, ctrl-c, then retype the query with -q so
it's in your shell history)

-Andrew