I see what you mean. The chart is abstract, but I see how the relative sizes do imply more than intended. I like your suggestion to use up and down arrows.

chris

On 2017-08-14 7:42 PM, Ben Kelly wrote:
Chris,

Do you know who controls this blog post?

https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/firefox-64-default-64-bit-windows/

The chart is really misleading.  What does the vertical bar chart for
"security" even mean?  As noted on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kylealden/status/897222041476005888

The bar chart for "crashes" at least has an intelligible y-axis, but it
seems wrong.  The chart shows more like a 60% improvement instead of a 39%
improvement.

Perhaps we should just replace this graphic with an up-arrow for security
and a down-arrow for crashes?

Anyway, sorry to be pedantic, but misleading charts are kind of a pet peeve.

Thanks.

Ben

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 2:38 AM, Chris Peterson <cpeter...@mozilla.com>