OK, here's a draft of Tantek's points in a form that I think we
could submit.  Please let me know if there are things you think I
should change:

-----
We support the idea of bringing WebVR into a working group at the W3C.

However, bringing work that has been incubating in a community group (CG) into
a working group (WG) requires more interaction with the existing CG than has
happened here.  While we are aware that not all members of the CG support
moving the work into a WG, we would like to see the process of developing a WG
charter involve the existing CG more, and try to find an acceptable compromise
that allows the formation of a WG.

We're objecting because we believe this charter should be redrafted in a dialog
with the existing Co
mmunity Group, in order to build consensus there on the scope of the working
group, its relationship to the community group, and other details.
-----

-David

๐„ž   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   ๐„‚
๐„ข   Mozilla                          https://www.mozilla.org/   ๐„‚