Do we have a policy on CI coverage for vendored rust libraries? I'm
concerned for example that we depend on a number of third-party rust
libraries that don't do CI builds against rust stable and so it's
possible they might break. I discovered that webrender CI for example
is currently only building against 1.17.0 and nightly. I don't think
we've actually encountered breakage from this but just wondering.

in third_party/rust$ find . -name ".travis.yml" | xargs grep -l
"rust:" | xargs grep -L -- "stable"
./cfg-if/.travis.yml
./dtoa/.travis.yml
./itoa/.travis.yml