I don't think anyone would disagree with the reasons for doing this. I,
like James who brought it up earlier, am concerned that we from the emails
appear to think that implementing the wire protocol would be sufficient to
making sure we have the same semantics.

As mentioned by Karl earlier, it was part of the Browser Testing Tools WG,
but was dropped due to lack of interest from vendors but this thread is now
suggesting that feeling has changed. I am happy, as chair, to see about
adding it back when we recharter, which luckily at the end of September!

I am happy to create a separate thread to get this started.

David