On 2017-09-05 1:10 PM, J. Ryan Stinnett wrote:
Assuming bug 1330412 sticks, Stylo will be the default configuration for
mozilla-central for all platforms except Android.  Thanks to everyone
involved with Stylo that helped us reach this stage!

Awesome! Thanks for flipping the switch, Ryan.

To ensure the old style system remains functional as a fallback,
separate "Stylo
disabled" test platforms have been added. We will also have a small subset
of the population using the old style system via experiments.

Just to be clear, the "stylo-disabled" test platforms will ride the trains to Beta and Release to ensure that Gecko's old style system has complete test coverage, in case we need to disable Stylo and revert to the old style system at the last minute of Beta 57.

We can stop testing the "stylo-disabled" test platforms on Mac and Windows after we ship Stylo to Release. We can remove them entirely after we ship Stylo on Android.