There's sort of a way to do this with try syntax. I say sort of because it
doesn't support all suites and there seems to be a few bugs with it. But
you can try:

./mach try -b o -p linux64 -u none path/to/dir/or/test

This should only run the directory or test you specified (it'll always show
up as chunk 1). I have vague plans to implement this a bit more robustly
for try_task_config.json based scheduling, but no time frame on when that
work might happen yet.

-Andrew