The W3C is proposing a revised charter for:

  Web Authentication Working Group
  https://www.w3.org/2017/08/web-authentication-charter.html
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017Aug/0008.html

Mozilla has the opportunity to send comments or objections through
Friday, September 22.  (Sorry for failing to send this out sooner!)

A diff relative to the current charter is:
https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2017%2F03%2Fweb-authentication-charter.html&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2017%2F08%2Fweb-authentication-charter.html

Please reply to this thread if you think there's something we should
say as part of this charter review, or if you think we should
support or oppose it.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,