On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Andrew Halberstadt
<ahalberst...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> This is really great Geoff! Hopefully it can cut down the number of new
> intermittents we introduce to the tree. Do you know if orangefactor or
> ActiveData can track the rate of new incoming intermittents? Would be neat
> to see how much of an impact this tool has on that.

Thanks Andrew.

I think that data is probably available in ActiveData, but querying
for "new" might be tricky...I wouldn't know where to begin.

Bugzilla might be the way to go: count bugs with keyword
intermittent-failure created today, vs yesterday vs the day before
...?

I suspect those numbers would be dominated by low frequency
intermittent failures, which might not change. In fact I'm actually
hoping to catch only mid- to high-frequency failures with TV, so that
it doesn't end up wasting people's time fixing intermittents that we
would hardly notice otherwise.

 - Geoff