Some of our most troublesome intermittent test failures are leak bugs
("Intermittent LeakSanitizer | leak at ..." or "Intermittent leakcheck
| default process: <N> bytes leaked ...") Even when they fail
frequently, these bugs often seem to remain unresolved for many weeks.
Leaks are sometimes not strongly associated with a particular test,
making it difficult to assign to a useful bugzilla component, or find
a motivated triage owner or assignee.

I feel like these bugs are not being connected to the "right" people
effectively. Could we do better?

For instance, could we assign all leak bugs to a specific bugzilla
component, with a "leak guru" as triage owner? Volunteers??

- Geoff