Hello everyone, great feedback that I will keep in mind and continue to
work with our vendors to find the best solution with. One of the cards that
I was looking at is fairly cheap and can at least drive multi-displays
(even 4K 60hz) was the Nvidia Quadro P600. I feel especially based on the
work that Greg has been doing, the processor, storage, and RAM is more
important than graphics. So I will lean more towards that type of build. I
will provide an update as soon as we have something more concrete regarding
some final specifications that I hope to have soon. Thanks

--
moz://a
Sophana "Soap" Aik