Hi J. Ryan,

Yes, the concept of AIL is pretty similar to the definition of input
latency of RAIL.

RAIL StepKey MetricUser Actions
Response Input latency (from tap to paint) < 100ms. User taps a button (for
example, opening navigation

And I think the only difference is Hasal using different approach to get
the value..

Regards,
Shako

J. Ryan Stinnett <jry...@gmail.com>於 2017年10月31日 週二,下午10:34寫道: