If you can install a new-enough (4.0.1 worked last I checked, but 5.0.1 is
better) clang and llvm development system packages, those should let the
build complete.

If your distro doesn't provide a new-enough toolchain you'll have to
compile one. Set LLVM_CONFIG in the environment to point to your
llvm-config executable if it's not in path.

We don't build a clang package in automation for arm hosts, so there isn't
one to download. If this is to be a regular thing, It should be
straightforward to add one.

HTH,
 -r