Thank you for working on this, jgilbert.

I tried to take advantage of C++14's relaxed constexpr for bug 1451278, but
I'm getting one test job failure on automation, visible here:

https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=try&revision=bcd8e01989d987268cfb6beb7f86e948eae3730d&selectedJob=172004924

It's the "spidermonkey-sm-rust-bindings-linux64/debug" job, which is
presumably still using an old version of GCC. It's a tier 2 job. Does
anyone know if it's important, and if so, how it should be updated?

Thanks.

Nick