On Thu, Apr 19, 2018, at 1:19 PM, Nika Layzell wrote:
> This allows us to avoid using nsISupports to pass WebIDL objects which
> don't have corresponding XPIDL interfaces through XPIDL defined methods.

Thanks Nika, this is great!  Avoiding nsIDOMBlah interfaces in C++ was one of
the reasons that prompted me recently to try converting some interfaces from
XPIDL to Web IDL, so it's really nice that we can now avoid that awkwardness
and also avoid the code size overhead that a conversion to Web IDL would cause.

Cameron