Hi,

In bug 1419695 I plan to unship the CSS properties mentioned in the subject of this email.

The only reason they were exposed were because they landed as accidentally exposed given the confusing semantics of the "internal" properties (that just hides them from CSSOM enumeration code), and the ones that are really chrome-only / ua-only.

We couldn't just hide them because the style system was refusing to transition chrome-only / ua-only properties, and the mac code does transition them.

In any case, these properties don't have any effect on content pages, since the properties are only used for Mac OS windows, so other than hiding them from the OM / forbidding them from parsing, this shouldn't have any other compat impact.

Let me know if you think otherwise. Thanks!

Thanks!

 -- Emilio