> I am not sure about the specific AS work here, but for the general case, I
> believe that Fission intends to cause a process switch anytime a tab
> navigates to an unrelated origin, so this will also increase the frequency
> of process switching.

Yep, this matches my understanding: we're going to be process flipping a
lot as we move from Activity Stream -> Web Page, and also as we move from
Web Page at Origin A to Web Page at Origin B. Our process flipping code is
going to get exercised pretty hard, so we'll certainly want to surface and
fix any serious problems there.

If you have process-flipping bugs in mind that you think are particularly
bad, I recommend getting them into the bug 1451850 tree somehow. I'll
happily look over bugs with you (Gijs) if you have a list.

-Mike