On 6/25/18 11:01 PM, L. David Baron wrote:
How does the particular set of features that you're planning to ship
vs. not ship align with what other browsers have shipped (or are
close shipping)?

I'm not aware of any other browser implementing or shipping any of the changes from MQ3 to MQ4, so we'd be the first to support these.

This subset is somewhat straight-forward, and spec author feedback is clear I think:

  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2017Feb/0036.html

I'd be fine not shipping it for now and keeping it behind a pref, but I don't think it's worth it given how unlikely it is to change. Let me know if you think otherwise though.

 -- Emilio

-David