On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 09:29:26PM +0100, Mark Banner wrote:
I would like to propose that we require dangling commas for multi-line object/arrays in Javascript code for mozilla-central.

+1

I've lost count of the number of times I've hit an obscure failure because I added a new element to the end of an array or object without realizing the last element didn't have a comma. Most of the areas I'm responsible for already require this rule, and it's saved me a lot of headaches.

--
Kris Maglione

The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should therefore be
regarded as a criminal offense.
        --Edsger W. Dijkstra