Hey Jim

Our current plan is for Version 1 (Windows 10 Nividia users) to ride to
release with Fx64. Although, this plan is considered 'At Risk' due to the
high number of blocker bugs <https://mzl.la/2CnYS5F> the team is currently
working through.

We are however reporting 'On track' for getting Version 1 to ride to beta
with Fx64.

As for releasing to the rest of Firefox. Version 2 and beyond has not yet
been scoped but I am happy to share more information with you as I have it.

Cheers
Thomas