Are you writing your own observers in JavaScript to enable and disable code
paths based on boolean preference flips? Would you like to have a library
to use so you can focus on your features and experiments?

Mythmon is developing FeatureGates, a library that watches prefs for you,
so you don’t have to write your own observer code.

We need projects who would be writing their own pref observers to try this
library so we can land it in Firefox. The library is currently in review
and once we have a JavaScript project to test it with, it can be landed in
Mozilla Central.

If you are interested in trying it, please talk with Mythmon, Benson Wong,
or Emma Humphries.
Thank you!