On 11/11/2018 17:57, Emilio Cobos Álvarez wrote:

web-platform-tests: Test coverage for all the values is pre-existing. There's unfortunately little coverage in WPT, but a lot in our selection and contenteditable tests.

Can we upstream some of these tests to wpt? I don't know if there are/were technical barriers that would prevent us doing that, but if user gestures are required, the new testdriver APIs might fill the gap, and if there is some other piece of missing functionality I would be interested to know what that is.