On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 6:00 PM Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you mean adding a rel attribute to <form>?  Not sure if all of the other
> link type values for rel make sense for <form> but having some way of
> passing "noopener" (and "opener" for that matter) directives for <form> is
> indeed something that we should probably look into doing, especially when
> it comes to changing the default behavior of <form target=_blank>.  I have
> no good ideas for how to do it other than inventing yet a new attribute...

Since <form> is effectively a more complicated <a>, adding rel=""
seems very reasonable to me ("noreferrer", "noopener", "search",
"help", and "nofollow" make some amount of sense there).
https://github.com/whatwg/html/issues/2983 tracks this standards-wise.
(They also request <base rel> there, not sure about that one given how
annoying global mutable state is.)