On 12/21/18 7:23 PM, Eric Shepherd (Sheppy) wrote:
I just now saw this; as both a developer and as a writer on the MDN docs
team, I can tell you this will really be fantastic to have, and I can’t
wait! Not having control over breaks makes a lot of layout fail, especially
when trying to use multiple columns or grids to do layout.

FWIW Firefox allows you to control breaks as well (even before my change) via the page-break-* properties (which we honored too for non-paginated contexts).

But yeah, this should make the whole setup much clearer, and allow people to write interoperable CSS too :)

 -- Emilio

On December 7, 2018 at 9:12:39 AM, Emilio Cobos Álvarez (emi...@crisal.io)