This is a hijacked accounts for payments from lotto for a decade
lisalindsa...@live.co.uk li...@gmail.com devises identification etc stolen from
me for the past decade or mabe more ive been talking to phsicics on media web
maria tara Teresa, and mary from america im scottish white 41 years old tbis
devise is mu partners becasue mine sare going amissin all time or been
deliberatly briken this is a js3 devises from apple that i won in 201w have
been taken also its trickery if my eyes sught id advise u to talk to naria or
pedre i can hear them and its in my circle of peip who are menta b friends but
theres onky one person that can be doing this as hes the only 1 with
information about these ive been readinf up but i do t k ow whars been done and
how but emails are beenmade up in my name from phnes land property cars etc
bought in my name or somein whhos pretend to be my career of some sort the
email im used is lisalindsa...@live.co.uk  but theres about 4 of them as i said
im finding out
  a little each day but i dont know what kind of trouble im in as ive said i
know they can see everything i do or write inthis phone if u can hrlp id
appreciate your help and support but speak to the phsicics as theyve been given
me guidence