It's worth noting that pulling in code from crates.io has different trust
properties than NSS. In general, it's the developer and reviewer's
responsibility to ensure that any newly-vendored Rust code is not
malicious. This usually doesn't necessitate a painstaking line-by-line
review, but needs something more than "rs=me on whatever gets pulled in
when you cargo update".

If Phabricator is choking on large diffs, that seems like a very
high-priority bug for the Engineering Workflow team to fix, so you should
file a bug if you haven't already. In the mean time, phlay might work.