As a side note, I will soon start work on updating the Cred Man[0] and Web
Authn[1] docs on MDN, to tidy them up and make sure they are high quality.

Adam Powers originally did a huge amount of work contributing these docs
(thanks Adam!), but we really ought to give them a good review.

I may well be in touch with questions soon ;-)

---

Chris Mills
MDN content lead & writers' team manager
MDN Web Docs
Mozilla
@chrisdavidmills

[0] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Credential_Management_API