Can we please not force bootstrap?

Background: As a python-heavy engineer, my relationship with homebrew is pretty broken these days. There's stuff that's essential to my day-to-day business that I had to take out of homebrew, including having my own compiles of python. I also have to have my own install of hg, for the sake of extensions I use.

./mach bootstrap interferes with those decisions, so I can't run it anymore.

Axel