The corruption can manifest itself in different forms. The most obvious
one is when you get an error while pulling. The less obvious one is when
some file looks weird when you look at it.

The specifics of the corruption is that it involves files that were
renamed/moved/copied and marked as such in mercurial, and that metadata
about the rename/move/copy was not preserved in git-cinnabar for some
reason. In that case, subsequent updates to the file may be broken.
Pushing modifications to those files might be broken too.

If you see any kind of corruption, please keep a copy of your broken
clone, open an issue against git-cinnabar, make sure you're up-to-date
wrt git-cinnabar and reclone. I'm not able to address issues that
aren't reported.

Mike