Thanks everyone for your comments.

If we were to run linux32 tests in whole on mozilla-central only that would
result in about half of the load we see from linux32 today and about 1
backfill a week (given that most unique linux32 regressions result in test
disabling).  That alone would be a good savings of time, money, and
reduction of intermittents.

I would like to see what others think about keeping the platform supported
on trunk vs letting it ride the trains to beta where it would live until
near the end of 2020.  I assume a discussion about what unique features and
code will help determine what level of support we want for tests/builds of
linux32.