On 4/28/2019 12:40 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
As a nightly Fennec user, I'd much rather start running Fenix nightlies at
some point soon. Is there any tentative ETA when Fenix nightlies will
become available for dogfooding on the Play Store, with regular updates?

I don't know when Fenix Nightly builds will be available in the Google Play Store, but Mozilla's Android Components "Reference Browser" does have Nightly builds in the Play Store. Reference Browser is a good way to test drive GeckoView performance and compatibility. Fenix reuses a lot of Gecko and Android code that first lands in the Reference Browser.

https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/reference-browser/blob/master/README.md#test-channel-on-google-play-store

chris