On 7/3/2019 11:37 AM, Bryce Seager van Dyk wrote:
I wanted to clarify, and discuss if needed, our styling of #define guards. My
understanding is that we are now using Google's style in regards to #define
guards (https://google.github.io/styleguide/cppguide.html#The__define_Guard). I
believe this would mean for `dom/media/foo/bar.h` I would use a `#define
DOM_MEDIA_FOO_BAR_H_` style guard.

The Google style guide says:

"The format of the symbol name should be <PROJECT>_<PATH>_<FILE>_H_. ... For example, the file foo/src/bar/baz.h in project foo should have the following guard: #ifndef FOO_BAR_BAZ_H_"

Would our project prefix be "MOZ_"? The #define guard for dom/media/foo/bar.h would then be MOZ_DOM_MEDIA_FOO_BAR_H.