Hi Michael,

> On 10Jul, 2019, at 13:53, Michael Casadevall <mich...@casadevall.pro> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I am working on a research project called DNSCatcher which is designed
> to provide a level of validation and security to standard DNS.
> DNSCatcher is designed as a framework to prevent clients from being
> redirected to malicious records and detect potential MITN attacks.  A
> technical writeup of the project, problem statement, and its modus
> operandi are available here:
> https://github.com/NCommander/dnscatcher/blob/master/doc/technical_overview.md.

I have to admit that I have not read your full description.
But I have not found any reference to the RIPE Atlas project
https://atlas.ripe.net/ <https://atlas.ripe.net/>
I think it would be worth checking what can be achieved with RIPE Atlas and
what is missing from that project in comparison to yours.

Best regards
  Nils Ohlmeier