Within the next few days, mochitests will run with Fission enabled (in the M-fis job) on every check-in. The tests will run as Tier 2, so new failures will not cause immediate backout, but will still need to be fixed.

In order to get tests running as soon as possible, so that we can spot new regressions easily, a large number of existing tests have been skipped or marked expected-fails. We'll be working on decreasing this number over the coming weeks (and will likely be reaching out to owners of failing tests for assistance when possible). Any expected failures which are fixed will need to have the annotation removed, and continue to pass from that point on.

Please do not add new fail-if or skip-if annotations for Fission tests without first speaking to a member of the Fission team (preferably me or Andrew McCreight). Shipping Fission is critical to the success of the organization, so any changes that set it back may be backed out.

Thanks,
Kris