Starting today (on autoland,coming to m-c soon), there is no more [PrimaryGlobal] extended attribute on interfaces in our Web IDL, and therefore all interfaces need an explicit [Exposed] annotation saying where they are exposed (e.g. [Exposed=Window] for the case that used to not have any annotation and default-exposed on mainthread).

This aligns with upstream spec changes.

If someone forgets to add [Exposed] on your interface, the parser will helpfully complain that there are globals the interface could be exposed on, but it's not exposed on any of them.

Just copy/pasting IDL from specs should generally work; I believe most, if not all, specs updated to this upstream change a while ago.

-Boris