Putting on my hat as one of the people maintaining our permissions UI, I
generally agree with Henri that it would be nice to have a slightly
different UI for this use-case, i.e. as far as I can see the presented
origin does not in fact get access to the user's microphone and it's a bit
unclear what "Remember this decision" actually does. It makes no sense to
set the "microphone" permission on that site, in the same way that it makes
no sense to derive from a permanent "microphone" permission for some site
that the user intends to submit their voice data to a third party. I feel
like this feature needs to store a separate permanent permission.

A perfect permissions UX may not be achievable or intended for an MVP of
this feature, so I would recommend at least hiding the checkbox (to avoid
setting the "microphone" permission) and prompting every time until a
better solution can be found.

Let me know if you need any help with that :)

Johann