On 10/23/19 10:24 PM, Emma Humphries wrote:
Will this make it easier for non-staff contributors to get their change
sets reviewed and landed?

What else should we be doing for that.

I have some ideas I'm working on for views in Bugzilla to help with that so
that contributors can see what's going on, and where they can take action
to help.

Somewhat unrelatedly, I think the most common issue I see with new contributors is they failing to set a reviewer. That means that their patch goes completely unnoticed... In that case not sure what can help, other than some of us noticing :/

I'm sure this is not a new problem though... That being said, it's a legit use-case, IMO, to update a WIP patch to phabricator without a reviewer, for example, to avoid spamming...

Maybe tools like moz-phab could suggest reviewers, or have a warning for the "no reviewers" case?

 -- Emilio

-- Emma