On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 5:20 PM Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <j...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> This always seemed trivial to me to do with:
>
>      Promise.all(promises.map(p => p.catch(e => e)))

I guess it depends on your definition of "trivial". If everyone knows de
Morgan's laws, we don't need *both* `||` and `&&` operators...

But I guess it's too late to make that point. [...]

Rather; but there is still a (rapidly closing) window to comment on the
*next* proposal in this vein: Promise.all <
https://github.com/tc39/proposal-promise-any/#ecmascript-proposal-promiseany>.
It is a stage 3 proposal now. Our representative on the ECMAScript standard
committee is Yulia Startsev (or you can just email me).

-j