I'd also like to call attention to one of the fixes.

Previously, linked (depends/blocks/regressions) security bugs would be
visible in the sense that you could tell a security bug was linked to
something but not see the bug.

And in many cases this caused people to avoid linking bugs to avoid
disclosing that relationship.

Now if you do not have permission to see a security bug, it will not show
up in a linked bugs fields.

Like the sec-approval process, this reduces the ability of bad actors to
learn about and exploit unreleased security bugs. Triage owners are still
able to see security bugs in their components, so if you worry there is
something that may affect your work you can ask them; or in the #security
channel on Slack. If this significantly affects your work, please let us
know and we can explore options to unblock you or improve the behavior.

Many thanks to Kohei and David for working on this.